Work From Home

Monday, February 2, 2009

Rin on the Rox will finally appear on Ellen DeGeneres' show

I'm not really a YouTube fan because it's on the "not allowed" sites list at both my full time and part time jobs. However, since I was able to "end process" the internet surveillance program on my PC, I was able to discreetly view a couple of Rin on the Rox vids.

I know that Rin on the Rox will eventually appear on Ellen DeGeneres' show since she has invited them there herself. The question is - when? I really want to see them on Ellen. Honestly, I want to know how they sound like when they're not singing...inside the bathroom (although Ellen has invited them to sing in the studio's bathroom). I guess they'll do two songs, one in a bathroom and another on the set. Hopefully, they'll sing on the set!

Today, I saw a YouTube update of them appearing on Ellen on February 3 at 4 PM. Hmmm....4 PM what? Is that Manila Time? I want to know if I can watch it live. So, I googled it and stumbled upon their MySpace site (http://www.myspace.com/rinontherox). One of the posts say:

Rin on the Rox will appear on ELLEN Tuesday Feb 3
02-03-2009 16:00 at Rin on the Rox will appear on ELLEN, , 00000Cost: Free

See your local listing for Ellen on NBC For the local Bay Area, it starts at 4:00 pm on NBC

Just the info I need. But, I still need to know exactly what time they're gonna be on - in local time. So, I went to an online time zone converter and found out exactly when they're gonna be on - Manila time (thanks to http://www.timezoneconverter.com).

Yes. I can watch it at the office, thank you Slingbox. (Sorry, no streaming allowed.)

Now, all I need to know is which local NBC I can watch it on. Yikes! Dunno if we can get NBC Bay Area. Bummer. But, it should be on any local NBC, right? Hmmm...I hope.

No comments: