Work From Home

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Rin on the Rox - My new obsession

Ok, I may be out of the loop most of the time. If not for listening to a Magic show one morning, I wouldn't have known of this super-talented duo known as Rin on the Rox.
Anyway, the jock's been ravin about the duo who apparently have been uploading their covers of popular songs (performed in their bathroom) on YouTube (where else?). To further convince the audience of Rin on the Rox's great talent, he played their version of Beyonce's If I Were a Boy.
Couldn't blame the jock. Upon hearing them sing, I immediately asked a friend to send a load to my SmartBro sim. I have to be online. I have to go to YouTube. Geez, the last YouTube vids obsession I had was for Twilight.
So, the rest of my day was spent binge watching Rin on the Rox on YouTube. Good thing I can save YouTube vids on my PC. My personal favorite is their version of Take a Bow by Rihanna and of Halo by Beyonce.
They were already invited by Ellen DeGeneres to be on her show. Wow!
Oh, I almost forgot. Rin or Erin is pure Filipino while Rox or Roxanne is half-Filipino and half-American. Hmmm. BTW, I dunno what the fuss is about them being Filipino. Can't we just admire these two because they're talented people? Geez, what's wrong with the world?
Whatever?! I love ROTR!

No comments: