Work From Home

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Mumblings

Happiness.

Why do you have to pursue happiness? Are we all destined to be sad until we do something about it? I am unhappy. I guess it's my natural emotional state - to be horribly morose.

Life.

What am I living for? Basically...nothing. Oh well, that's not exactly right. Right now, there's one thing. New year. Hopefully it will be a happy one.

Solitude.

It seems like the endorphins in my body are slowly decreasing. I am, after all, a diminishing species. Only a few things can make me happy now. Hmm. What are they? At this time, I can only think of solitude. It gives me bliss. But there are times it's given me uncertainty and anxiety, too. But these are rare occasions. So, what if I go away? I want to be alone. But would I be happy? Probably.

No comments: