Work From Home

Friday, January 9, 2009

A stress on my equilibrium

I am busy. How so? I have two jobs both of which have awkward schedules.

My fulltime job.

I have been working as a call center agent for the past three years at a prestigious call center company here in the Philippines. We have American clients so our schedule should match theirs. Usually, we work on graveyard shifts. However, I work as an e-mail support so the schedule is not as strict as with inbound call agents. I work in the day shift 6 am to 3 pm.

My part time job.

I have been working as a part time online English tutor for Koreans. My shift caters to South Koreans who want to learn English at home after their day jobs. My schedule there is from 7 pm to 11 pm.

I get around 6 hours of sleep with this type of schedule. But, I'm fine with it. I think my body agrees with me.

Why do I do this? I have to be busy. Besides, I have gotten used to this routine.

Now, I learned of a bad news that's going to shake my equilibrium. Starting Sunday, my day job's schedule will be from 4 am to 1 pm. OMG!

No comments: